Rihanna On Top Of Social Networking Celebrities
A recent study has revealed that pop star Rihanna leads the list of social networking superstars. The “Unfaithful” singer has a large following on both Twitter and Facebook, according to the Forbes magazine. The research was carried out using simple steps and techniques. The magazine simply added a celebrity’s Facebook and Twitter followers to come up with the average number of fans for every celebrity in the poll. According to the renowned celebrity magazine, Rihanna comes top in the list followed closely by fellow pop singer, Lady Gaga. Here is a detailed list of the top five celebrities with the highest number of fans on Facebook and Twitter.
1. Rihanna- The pop star is said to have around 59.6 million fans on Facebook and 23.8 million followers on Twitter.
2. Lady Gaga – Fellow pop singer, Lady Gaga, has 53 million fans on Facebook and 28 million fans on Twitter.
3. Eminem- The “King Of Rap” is said to have 60.3 million fans on Facebook and 26 million followers on Twitter.
4. Justin Bieber – The teenage RNB sensation has 45.8 million fans on Facebook and 26 million followers on Twitter.
5. Katy Perry- The American singer has 45.7 million Facebook fans and 24.5 million followers on Twitter.
The full list of celebrities on Facebook and Twitter can be easily obtained at Forbes.